Classic Goggles - Circuit Frame
- The original PWC floating goggles
- Dual layer of foam - open cell upper layer for comfort and flotation and a closed cell high density EVA foam for durability
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV protection and CE certified
- Adjustable Jettribe elastic head band
- Multiple upper and lower air vents that allow airflow, reducing fogging
- UV400 Lens which blocks both UVA and UVB
Measurement from temple to temple 6 1/8"
Classic Circuit Frame/Smoke Lens Goggles PWC Jetski Ride & Race Jet Ski Goggles
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Living the Jettribe Life in Havasu | Jet ski Racing
Check out a compilation of our time at the IJSBA Blowsion Worl...
Jettribe Classic Jet Ski Goggles - Product Features
Jettribe's classic PWC goggles feature vented frames to preven...
Jet Ski Bow Eye Tow Loop Instructions | Jettribe Jet Ski PWC Accessories
Bow Eye Tow Loop for Jet Ski Personal Watercraft, designed by ...
Watercraft Tow Line Float Attachment | Jettribe Jet Ski Accessories
The Jettribe Tow Line Float is a personal watercraft tow line ...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really happy with these goggles. There are so many different options here, wasn't sure what to buy. I took a chance and tried these out. For me, they are very comfortable, and do their job well. I ride on the Chesapeake bay so its often choppy with waves over the bow and up into my face. These kept my vision pretty good, although I may try some rain-x on the outer lens. Never had trouble with fogging. Strap is comfortable and keeps it right in place. The dark lenses really work well. In fact, once I swapped these in for my sunglasses, my vision was markedly improved.