Metro Lady Ladies Board Shorts
World Finals Discount: 4 for $20 (Per Color - Mix/Match not available online)
- 100% heavy duty polyester quick dry material
- White shoe-string with classic endcap to reduce fraying
- Built in key loop
- Lanyard D-ring
- Rubber TPR drain hole - so water exits out of the shorts with no balloon effect
- Reinforced x bar stitch throughout
- Graphics applied with industry 1st sublimation gas fusion, so the material is soft and light to the touch without fading or cracking
- Sizing - Based on junior sizes - For a more comfortable fit, please choose one size bigger than normal
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
James Bushell IJSBA World Finals 2016
Jettribe Factory Rider James Bushell interview during the 2016...
Jettribe Factory Rider Phil Pope World Finals Interview 2016
Jettribe Factory Rider Brock Austin Talks about his Devas Bling Helmet
Jettribe Factory Rider Brad Rickaby at IJSBA World Finals 2016
Interview with Brad Rickaby at the 2016 IJSBA World Finals in ...
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought these for my gf, she loved the pattern. Sadly the size options for these are ridiculous, after a long conversation with customer service Sarah (she is awesome and went above and beyond to help me) we decided on a size three assuming they would be a tad big. This was in no way the case, these shorts made it to her ass and never stood a chance, after a chuckling for a good ten minutes watching her struggle I lost it after hearing ten bucks burst at the seams. On a positive note, she was able to get her new crotchless shorts on. I will be buying again a couple sizes bigger.
When I'm at the beach or just jet-skiing for fun, I wear my boardshorts from Jettribe. They are nor too short, nor too long, fit well and they are comfortable and dry amazingly quickly!