Sample - Ladies "X-Series" John & Jacket Wetsuit Set
Closeout Notice: This is a product sample. See photos for example. This is a "Ladies" style with a curved fit for a female rider. This is a closeout product that is sold "as-is" with no warranty or free returns.
- Set includes both the wetsuit sleeveless john, and the longsleeve hooded jacket
- Thin 1.5mm Neoprene to provide all over coverage, but a thinner design to be comfortable in warmer temperatures
- Storage pocket on side of leg
- PWC Manufacturers recommend wetsuits to help protect your skin and body from injury in the event of a fall
- Silicone knee print to help prevent wear and tear damage on the knees and lower leg
- Vivid and Bright Screenprinted Graphics
- All seams have our interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin
- Carefully selected neoprene for the right combination of thickness to retain a rider's body heat in various conditions
- Neoprene is a closed, high density foam made up of thousands of tiny air bubbles (cells) which provide an insulation barrier to slow down the conduction of heat
Sizing Information: Chest and Waist Measurements are the best way to determine your wetsuit size. This is a sample and may vary from size chart below. We recommend not exceeding the recommended size. Use your largest measurement to choose your wetsuit size. For example, if your Height and Weight are Size Large, but your Chest and Waist are a Size X-Large, then X-Large is your best wetsuit size. If you are on the high end of one size's measurements, we always encourage you to order the next larger size.
Return/Exchange Policy: If the size you receive still does not work for your body type/frame, returns and exchanges may be requested within 30 days of delivery for new, unused wetsuits returned in original condition and original packaging. Wetsuits must follow our wetsuit folding policy to ensure the wetsuit is not creased or damaged in shipping. Link: Wetsuit Return Instructions Returns are subject to inspection upon arrival. Wetsuits that have been used, washed, dirty, stained, or are damaged due to pet hair, smoke exposure, or creased are not eligible for a refund/exchange.