Sample - Team Rider Wetsuit Jacket - Green
Photography Samples Available - Limited Quantities While Supplies Last
New 2021 Team Rider Wetsuits - Sold as separate John & Jackets for the first time! Designed and engineered for the riders' maximum comfort, flexibility, warmth and mobility. "S-Tek" neoprene added for improved stretch and durability. Our wetsuits are built to stretch and move with a PWC rider.
Hybrid Jacket Top Features Include:
- New Hybrid Jacket with built-in hood for keeping warm between rides
- Ergonomic angled zipper. Easier to pull with less stress on the suit.
- Jacket can be worn with a sleeveless wetsuit john, shorts, or swimwear to stay warm
- Dual Purpose cut, not as restricting as a traditional wetsuit top (vest is still worn over the jacket)
- Not an oversized cut like a tour coat
- 3mm neoprene (works best for temps down to 50-55F degrees)
- "S-Tek" neoprene for improved stretch and durability; built for the PWC riders stance
- All seams have our interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin
Sizing Information: Please take special care to determine the best size for your wetsuit jacket purchase. Use your largest measurement to choose your size. For example, if your Height and Weight are Size Large, but your Chest and Waist are a Size X-Large, then X-Large is your best size. If you are on the high end of one size's measurements, we always encourage you to order the next larger size. The wetsuit jacket is designed to be a tight fit. Please feel free to email, call, or contact us on Live Chat to ask your sizing questions.
Chest and Waist Measurements are the best way to determine your wetsuit jacket size.
Return/Exchange Policy: If the size you receive still does not work for your body type/frame, returns and exchanges may be requested within 30 days of delivery for new, unused wetsuits returned in original condition and original packaging. Wetsuits must follow our wetsuit folding policy to ensure the wetsuit is not creased or damaged in shipping. Link: Wetsuit Return Instructions Returns are subject to inspection upon arrival. Wetsuits that have been used, washed, dirty, stained, or are damaged due to pet hair, smoke exposure, or creased are not eligible for a refund/exchange.