Shattered GP-30 Gloves - Grey
GP-30 riding gloves are stronger, more comfortable and grip you better to your ski.
- Pre-Curved fingers for Natural Grip Comfort
- Nylon, For Water Resistance, Quick Drying and Durability
- Silicone Throttle Grip For Non Slip Handling
- Extra Reinforced Thumb
- Watercraft Specific Reinforced Palm
- Gusset Cut Fingers For Less Throttle Fatigue
- Neoprene Cuff with TPR Logo Velcro Pull Tab
- Easy-On Pull Tab
Size Chart - Measure widest point across palm
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using these gloves for over a year, and recently ordered another set. These are the longest lasting gloves I have ever owned. We test/ ride on weekly basis and these gloves have been worn year round, with hundreds of hours of ride time on them. If you are looking for a glove that fits well, that won't tear apart like the other gloves on the market, I highly recommend the entire Jettribe GP glove line!
Everything felt good. They were smooth while riding, not hard to get off or on, and very comfortable. They grip felt right while riding as well. The material is perfect specially for winter time. It really helps with the cold weather.