Spike GP-30 Gloves - Grey
New design for 2018, our new GP-30 riding gloves are stronger, more comfortable and grip you better to your ski.
- Pre-Curved fingers for Natural Grip Comfort
- Nylon, For Water Resistance, Quick Drying and Durability
- Silicone Throttle Grip For Non Slip Handling
- Extra Reinforced Thumb
- Watercraft Specific Reinforced Palm
- Gusset Cut Fingers For Less Throttle Fatigue
- Neoprene Cuff with TPR Logo Velcro Pull Tab
- Easy-On Pull Tab
Size Chart - Measure widest point across palm
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First day on stand up Jet Ski in 23 years. Hands never got tire, great grip and easy to flex around the handle bars. Love them!
Everything felt good. They were smooth while riding, not hard to get off or on, and very comfortable. They grip felt right while riding as well. The material is perfect specially for winter time. It really helps with the cold weather.