US Coast Guard Approved - Sharpened Neon Orange Side-Entry Vest
The Jettribe USCG (US Coast Guard Approved) Side Entry Life Vest is IJSBA race legal all over the world. This vest is an excellent all-around vest for riding freestyle, closed-course racing, off-shore endurance racing and naturally, for recreation PWC riding as well.
- Option - 2019 Customizable Name Plate
Our new incorporated name plate gives you the option of ordering customized vinyl lettering that are heat-transferred directly on your removable back name plate (sold separately). Show off your Name and Race Number from your local training spot, all the way to the Lake Havasu World Finals. Please note: Customization can take 2-3 weeks to be completed.
Product Safety Features
The vest has incorporated rescue handles unique only to our Jettribe race vests. The rescue handles are wrapped underneath and bar tacked, then finished off with a box stitch.
Our Jettribe race vests have been proven with top professional racers throughout the world. Some of the features that separate our vest from the rest are: dual shoulder rescue handles, back protection compatible, triple 38mm buckles and webbing, and removable heavy duty PWC lanyard D-ring.
The vest is speed rated and race legal by sanctioned race organizations IJSBA & TJSBA.
- US Coast Guard Type 3 PFD
- Strength Tested at 100 MPH
- IJSBA Race Legal
- Side-Entry buckle closure
- Triple 38mm buckles and webbing
- Reinforced Shoulder Rescue Handles
- Removable heavy duty PWC lanyard D-ring
- Back Deflector compatible
- Made of Nylon & EVA Foam
- Note: For production the back name plate was created in a solid neon orange color. Plates with the Sharpened Design are not available.
- Note: The velcro shoulder patch option shown in the model photos is no longer available.
32"- 40" ( 81 cm -102 cm)
42" - 50" ( 107 cm - 127 cm)
|Size||Shoulder to Bottom||Neckline to Bottom|
|S/M||21 (53cm)||16.5 (42cm)|
|L/XL||21.5 (54.6cm)||18 (45.7cm)|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
James Bushell IJSBA World Finals 2016
Jettribe Factory Rider James Bushell interview during the 2016...
Jettribe Factory Rider Phil Pope World Finals Interview 2016
Jettribe Factory Rider Brock Austin Talks about his Devas Bling Helmet
Jettribe Factory Rider Brad Rickaby at IJSBA World Finals 2016
Interview with Brad Rickaby at the 2016 IJSBA World Finals in ...