RS-18P Side Entry Impact Race Vest - Red
Retired Style - No additional stock will be available. Our new RS-25 Impact Vest style is available.
The Jettribe RS-18P Side-Entry Impact Vest is an excellent vest for closed course racing, offshore endurance racing, and naturally for recreation PWC riding as well. The most important feature is the built-in high density, EVA compression molded chest plate. The plate in the RS-18P is tougher, stronger and offers more protection than ever before to reduce effects from chest impacts.
While designed and built like a USCG Vest, this competition vest does not carry USCG Certification. Check with local water safety officials for compliance.
Our Jettribe race vests have been proven with top professional racers throughout the world. Some features that separate our vest from the rest are: triple rescue handles, back protection compatible, triple 38mm buckles and webbing, and removable heavy duty PWC lanyard D-ring.
- Built in molded high-density chest plate to reduce chest impacts
- Flexible "UR-20" Foam, compressed to 2 inch thickness for maximum flotation
- Webbings are tacked down with a zig-zag bar tack
- Extra durable 420 Denier with Honey Comb weave outer material
- Rescue handles are wrapped underneath, bar tacked, and finished with a box stitch
- Triple rescue handles
- Compatible with Jettribe Back Deflector
- Three-Buckles Closure
- Lanyard Loop Attachment included
- Comp Vest Style - No USCG Approval
- SGS Buoyancy Aid Tested (scan QR code to view report)
- Note - The back name plate now includes a black border
Customized Name Plate Print Option ($30 Option):
The customizable name plate stays secure with all around velcro attachment. Add customization for your Name and Race Number in either Moto or Standard Font (sold separately, customization takes 1-3 weeks to be completed).
Note: This is not a spine back protection plate, it is a removeable piece for customization purposes only. Race Back Protection can be purchased separately
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Order took a little long but overall was worth the wait
Looks and feels and fits great! Very happy
Good quality, sizes are accurate and looks cool! Hard chest plate was a surprise to me but I’m glad it’s there. Custom back plate is also well done!
Colors matched my ski perfectly. Custom plate looks amazing. Jacket fits perfect!!!