Tow Twenty Tow Strap
The "Tow Twenty" Tow Strap is made of tough 38mm nylon with a box stitched loop on both ends to ensure durability. The 20 foot line has an attached float in the center to keep the line up on top of the water and out of the way of props and pumps. It is a must have for any rec rider that needs a tow, or needs to give a tow to a stranded rider.
No metal hooks to scratch your storage compartment.
- 20 foot (50.8cm) length
- Built especially for a jet ski's extra power / torque
- 38mm Nylon Loop
- Box Stitch loops on both ends for durability
- Float attached in the center of the line
- One end has double-sandwich velcro to easily open up and attach to a bow eye hook, no metal hooks to scratch your ski
- Second loop is a solid loop that the line can be pulled through to attach to the watercraft