Team Rider Wetsuit Jacket - Green
Photography Sample Available - Limited Quantities While Supplies Last
Full 2021 Stock Arriving in June
New 2021 Team Rider Wetsuits - Sold as separate John & Jackets for the first time! Designed and engineered for the riders' maximum comfort, flexibility, warmth and mobility. "S-Tek" neoprene added for improved stretch and durability. Our wetsuits are built to stretch and move with a PWC rider.
Hybrid Jacket Top Features Include:
- New Hybrid Jacket with built-in hood for keeping warm between rides
- Ergonomic angled zipper. Easier to pull with less stress on the suit.
- Jacket can be worn with a sleeveless wetsuit john, shorts, or swimwear to stay warm
- Dual Purpose cut, not as restricting as a traditional wetsuit top (vest is still worn over the jacket)
- Not an oversized cut like a tour coat
- 3mm neoprene (works best for temps down to 50-55F degrees)
- "S-Tek" neoprene for improved stretch and durability; built for the PWC riders stance
- All seams have our interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin