Team Rider Wetsuit Jacket - Blue / Grey
Retired Style - No additional sizes will be available
Limited Edition Series
New 2021 Team Rider Wetsuits - Sold as separate John & Jackets for the first time! Designed and engineered for the riders' maximum comfort, flexibility, warmth and mobility. "S-Tek" neoprene added for improved stretch and durability. Our wetsuits are built to stretch and move with a PWC rider. The new front angled zipper design is easier to pull up and down with less stress on the suit.
Hybrid Jacket Top Features Include:
- Hybrid Jacket with built-in hood for keeping warm between rides
- New Ergonomic Angled Marine Grade Zipper (designed at an angle, not straight up and down)
- Jacket can be worn with a sleeveless wetsuit john, shorts, or swimwear to stay warm
- Dual Purpose cut, not as restricting as a traditional wetsuit top (vest is worn over the jacket)
- Not an oversized cut like a tour coat
- 3mm neoprene in chest and back (works best for temps down to 50-55F degrees)
- "S-Tek" neoprene for improved stretch and durability
- 2.5mm side movement panels for a PWC riders needed flexibility
- All seams have our interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin
Matching Team Rider Blue/Grey Sleeveless John Sold Separately
Sizing Information: Please take special care to determine the best size for your wetsuit jacket purchase. Use your largest measurement to choose your size. For example, if your Height and Weight are Size Large, but your Chest and Waist are a Size X-Large, then X-Large is your best size. If you are on the high end of one size's measurements, we always encourage you to order the next larger size. The wetsuit jacket is designed to be a tight fit. Please feel free to email, call, or contact us on Live Chat to ask your sizing questions.
Chest and Waist Measurements are the best way to determine your wetsuit jacket size.
Return/Exchange Policy: If the size you receive still does not work for your body type/frame, returns and exchanges may be requested within 30 days of delivery for new, unused wetsuits returned in original condition and original packaging. Wetsuits must follow our wetsuit folding policy to ensure the wetsuit is not creased or damaged in shipping. Link: Wetsuit Return Instructions Returns are subject to inspection upon arrival. Wetsuits that have been used, washed, dirty, stained, or are damaged due to pet hair, smoke exposure, or creased are not eligible for a refund/exchange.