UR-20 Hyper Life Vest - Purple/Teal
Retired Style - No additional sizes will be available
The main feature of a UR-20 Series Vest is the incorporated pre-molded foam in the front and back of the vest. Instead of forcing a flat piece of EVA foam to wrap around a rider’s body, the pre-formed mold adds the ultimate in flexibility to conform to the rider’s chest and back.
The UR-20P Side-Entry Vest utilizes ink fusion technology, instead of traditional silkscreen ink. Plus, our foam second process is heat and pressure compression, which allows us to take a 4-inch EVA foam panel and compress it down to a 2-inch thickness. This process allows for a lighter and more comfortable race vest with maximum flotation. This is a competition level vest for closed course racing or private recreation. USCG Certification is not included.
- Three-Buckle Closure
- Adjustable Side Straps
- Shoulder Velcro Patch
- Removable "Lanyard Loop" Attachment
- 3 Rescue Handles, to help pull a downed rider back up on their ski
- D-Ring for Race Collar Attachment
- Back Deflector Compatible
- Pre Formed molded inner EVA foam for the ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Vest sizing is unisex for men, women, and youth
- Competition Level Vest (closed course racing, private recreation). No USCG Certification.
- SGS Buoyancy Aid Tested (scan QR code to view report)