USCG Black Out Vest
The new Jettribe USCG-P (US Coast Guard Approved) Black Out Side-Entry Vest is race legal all over the world. This vest is an excellent all-around vest for riding freestyle, closed-course racing, off-shore endurance racing and naturally, for recreation PWC riding as well.
The vest is speed rated to 100 MPH and race legal by sanctioned race organizations like the IJSBA.
Product Features Include:
- Dual rescue handles
- USCG (US Coast Guard) Certification
- Triple 38mm buckles and webbing
- Upgraded Black heavy-duty PWC lanyard attachment D-ring
- Back Deflector compatible
- Removable TPR Rubber Jettribe Logo on front and back (different color logos can be purchased in Color Kits sold separately)
- Includes a Light Grey Name Plate (Custom Color Kits sold separately)
- Made of Nylon & EVA Foam (not neoprene)
Color Kit Option ($34.99 each):
The vest can be customized with a Black Out Color Kit. The kit includes a new name plate, front and back TPR Rubber logos, and lanyard loop in one of 6 colors. Customize the look of your vest to match your ski or your personal style. Each Kit is sold as a set. Custom name/number printing is an additional charge ($30).
Customized Name Plate Print Option ($30 Option):
The vest includes a grey incorporated name plate. We offer the option of ordering customized white vinyl lettering (sold separately) that are heat-transferred directly on the back name plate. Show off your Name and Race Number from your local training spot, all the way to the Lake Havasu World Finals. Available in Standard and Moto Fonts. [Note: Customization takes an additional 1-3 weeks to produce]
This is not a spine back protection plate, it is a removeable piece for customization purposes only. Race Back Protection can be purchased separately