Hyper John & Jacket Wetsuit 2 Piece Set - Green
The Jettribe Wetsuit John & Jacket Race Suit is built, designed and engineered for the riders' maximum comfort, flexibility, warmth and mobility. "S.Tec" neoprene added for improved stretch and durability. Our wetsuits are built to stretch and move with a PWC rider.
2 Piece Set - Includes sleeveless john and a long sleeve jacket
- PWC Manufacturers recommend wetsuits to help protect your skin and body from injury in the event of a fall
- Jettribe wetsuits have built in movement panels to help a PWC rider flex side-to-side
- Built with 2.5mm neoprene in the chest, back, and legs (comfortable in water temps as low as 62-68F)
- Abrasion resistant wire mesh neoprene in the seat and knees
- Left shoulder velcro entry
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off
- 2nd Generation "S.Tec" neoprene for improved stretch and durability. Soft and comfortable.
- Vivid and Bright Screenprinted Graphics
- All seams have our interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin
- Marine-grade zipper on the jacket top
Sizing Information: Please take special care to determine the best size for your wetsuit purchase. Use your largest measurement to choose your wetsuit size. For example, if your Height and Weight are Size Large, but your Chest and Waist are a Size X-Large, then X-Large is your best wetsuit size. If you are on the high end of one size's measurements, we always encourage you to order the next larger size. The wetsuit is designed to be a tight fit. Please feel free to email, call, or contact us on Live Chat to ask your sizing questions.
Chest and Waist Measurements are the best way to determine your wetsuit size.
Return/Exchange Policy: If the size you receive still does not work for your body type/frame, returns and exchanges may be requested within 30 days of delivery for new, unused wetsuits returned in original condition and original packaging. Wetsuits must follow our wetsuit folding policy to ensure the wetsuit is not creased or damaged in shipping. Link: Wetsuit Return Instructions Returns are subject to inspection upon arrival. Wetsuits that have been used, washed, dirty, stained, or are damaged due to pet hair, smoke exposure, or creased are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was great, defiantly recommend for jet ski use.
The colour in the pictures looks a little more yellow than green, in real life it is green and goes a much darker green when wet.
Fits well and the zipper set up prevents any cold getting in even at higher speeds.
Brittany was incredibly helpful when I reached out about a blown out knee on my last wetsuit. She helped me set up a pre-order on the newest model and it arrived quickly as always with Jet Tribe. I can’t be happier with the quality and durability of their products!