Hyper John & Jacket Wetsuit Set - Green
The Jettribe Wetsuit John & Jacket Race Suit is built, designed and engineered for the riders' maximum comfort, flexibility, warmth and mobility. New for 2020 is our new "S-Tek" neoprene for improved stretch and durability. Our wetsuits are built to stretch and move with a PWC rider.
- Set includes both the wetsuit sleeveless john, and the longsleeve jacket
- Abrasion resistant wire mesh neoprene in the seat and knees
- 3mm neoprene in chest, back, and legs (works best for temps down to 50-55F degrees)
- 2mm panels for high movement areas like the inner arms and legs
- Left shoulder velcro entry
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off
- New "S-Tek" neoprene for improved stretch and durability. Soft and comfortable.
- PWC Manufacturers recommend wetsuits to help protect your skin and body from injury in the event of a fall
- Vivid and Bright Screenprinted Graphics
- All seams have our interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin
- Neoprene is a closed, high density foam made up of thousands of tiny air bubbles (cells) which provide an insulation barrier to slow down the conduction of heat
- John/Jacket Race Suits are engineered with the understanding that constant rider movement over-generates body heat while in water and open air, as opposed to surf wetsuits that are designed to always be in water
Sizing Information: Please take special care to determine the best size for your wetsuit purchase. Use your largest measurement to choose your wetsuit size. For example, if your Height and Weight are Size Large, but your Chest and Waist are a Size X-Large, then X-Large is your best wetsuit size. If you are on the high end of one size's measurements, we always encourage you to order the next larger size. The wetsuit is designed to be a tight fit. Please feel free to email, call, or contact us on Live Chat to ask your sizing questions.
Chest and Waist Measurements are the best way to determine your wetsuit size.
Return/Exchange Policy: If the size you receive still does not work for your body type/frame, returns and exchanges may be requested within 30 days of delivery for new, unused wetsuits returned in original condition and original packaging. Wetsuits must follow our wetsuit folding policy to ensure the wetsuit is not creased or damaged in shipping. Link: Wetsuit Return Instructions Returns are subject to inspection upon arrival. Wetsuits that have been used, washed, dirty, stained, or are damaged due to pet hair, smoke exposure, or creased are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was great, defiantly recommend for jet ski use.
The colour in the pictures looks a little more yellow than green, in real life it is green and goes a much darker green when wet.
Fits well and the zipper set up prevents any cold getting in even at higher speeds.
Brittany was incredibly helpful when I reached out about a blown out knee on my last wetsuit. She helped me set up a pre-order on the newest model and it arrived quickly as always with Jet Tribe. I can’t be happier with the quality and durability of their products!