UR-20P Ladies Team Rider Life Vest - Pink / Grey
25th Anniversary Edition UR-20P Ladies Team Rider Side-Entry Life Vest. The main feature of a UR-20 Series Vest is the incorporated pre-molded foam in the front and back of the vest. Instead of forcing a flat piece of EVA foam to wrap around a rider’s body, the pre-formed mold adds the ultimate in flexibility to conform to the rider’s chest and back. While our Ladies Vests are designed to match our "Team Rider Ladies Wetsuits," the cut and style of the vest is unisex and the same as all other UR-20 vests.
New 25th Anniversary Features Include:
- Upgraded Black Lanyard Loop Attachment
- New Velcro Patch Strap Attachment
- Enhanced Customizable Back Plate
- Updated Styling to Match our Team Rider Ladies Wetsuits
Custom Name Plate Option:
The updated customizable name plate stays secure with stronger Velcro attachment points. Add customization for your Name and Race Number in either Moto or Standard Font (sold separately, customization takes 1-3 weeks to be completed).
The UR-20P Side-Entry Vest utilizes ink fusion technology, instead of traditional silkscreen ink. Plus, our foam second process is heat and pressure compression, which allows us to take a 4-inch EVA foam panel and compress it down to a 2-inch thickness. This process allows for a lighter and more comfortable race vest with maximum flotation. This is a competition level vest for closed course racing or private recreation. USCG Certification is not included.
- Three-Buckles Closure
- Adjustable Side Straps
- 3 Rescue Handles, to help pull a downed rider back up on their ski
- D-Ring for Race Collar Attachment
- Back Deflector Compatible
- Pre Formed molded inner EVA foam for the ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Vest sizing is unisex for men, women, and youth
- Competition Level Vest (closed course racing, private recreation). No USCG Certification.