UR-20P Team Rider Vest - Green
Limited Stock - More Arriving in Late 2022
25th Anniversary Edition - UR-20P Team Rider Side-Entry Life Vest. The main feature of a UR-20 Series Vest is the incorporated pre-molded foam in the front and back of the vest. Instead of forcing a flat piece of EVA foam to wrap around a rider’s body, the pre-formed mold adds the ultimate in flexibility to conform to the rider’s chest and back.
New 25th Anniversary Features Include:
- Upgraded Black Lanyard Loop Attachment
- New Velcro Patch Strap Attachment
- Enhanced Customizable Back Plate
- Updated Styling to Match our Team Rider Wetsuits
Custom Name Plate Option:
The updated customizable name plate stays secure with stronger Velcro attachment points. Add customization for your Name and Race Number in either Moto or Standard Font (sold separately, customization takes 1-3 weeks to be completed).
This is not a spine back protection plate, it is a removeable piece for customization purposes only. Race Back Protection can be purchased separately
The UR-20P Side-Entry Vest utilizes ink fusion technology, instead of traditional silkscreen ink. Plus, our foam second process is heat and pressure compression, which allows us to take a 4-inch EVA foam panel and compress it down to a 2-inch thickness. This process allows for a lighter and more comfortable race vest with maximum flotation. This is a competition level vest for closed course racing or private recreation. USCG Certification is not included.
- Three-Buckles Closure
- Adjustable Side Straps
- 3 Rescue Handles, to help pull a downed rider back up on their ski
- D-Ring for Race Collar Attachment
- Back Deflector Compatible
- Pre Formed molded inner EVA foam for the ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Vest sizing is unisex for men, women, and youth
- Competition Level Vest (closed course racing, private recreation). No USCG Certification.
- SGS Buoyancy Aid Tested (scan QR code to view report)