RS-25P Impact Life Vest - Blue
Jettribe 25th Anniversary Edition - RS-25P Side-Entry Impact Race Vest. Updated style and enhanced features make this vest excellent for closed course racing, offshore endurance racing, and naturally for recreation PWC riding as well. The most important feature is the built-in high density, EVA compression molded chest plate. The plate in the RS-25P offers more protection than traditional life vests to help reduce effects from chest impacts.
New 25th Anniversary Features Include:
- Upgraded Black Lanyard Attachment
- New Velcro Patch Strap Attachment
- Enhanced Customizable Back Plate
- 3-Point Strap Reinforcements
- Built in molded high-density chest plate to reduce chest impacts
- Flexible "UR-20" Foam, compressed to 2 inch thickness for maximum flotation
- Webbings are tacked down with a zig-zag bar tack
- Extra durable 420 Denier with Honey Comb weave outer material
- All 3 rescue handles are wrapped underneath, bar tacked, and finished with a box stitch
- Compatible with Jettribe Back Deflector
- Three-Buckles Closure
- Lanyard Loop Attachment included
- Competition Level Vest (closed course racing, private recreation). No USCG Certification.
- SGS Buoyancy Aid Tested (scan QR code to view report)
Customizable Name Plate Option:
The updated customizable name plate stays secure with stronger Velcro attachment points. Add customization for your Name and Race Number in either Moto or Standard Font (sold separately, customization takes 1-3 weeks to be completed).
This is not a spine back protection plate, it is a removable piece for customization purposes only. Race Back Protection can be purchased separately.