GRB 3.0 Race Boots
We are proud to release our 3rd generation PWC Watercraft Race Boots. The GRB 3.0 features rubber a sole, designed with raised contact points to accommodate a PWC rider's aggressive stance, with water flow channels to help water move under the shoe. The pre-curved soles with arch support allows maximum comfort. The soles wrap around the toes and sides of the boot, limiting the lateral side to side movement of the rider's feet. The extra high neoprene cut of the GRB 3.0 boot helps keep the ankle comfortable, and help protect from sand and rocks. The boot features a marine-grade zipper entry for easy slip-on or off, and two adjustable velcro straps for a snug fit. We have also upgraded the reinforced front of the toe area to help grip-in foot holds and provide extra toe protection.
- Soles are designed with raised contact points to accommodate a PWC rider's aggressive stance
- Marine-Grade front zipper entry for easy slip-on and off
- Dual velcro front closure for custom comfort
- Mesh flow through panels allows water to drain quickly
- Heavy duty TPR Rubber Logos
- 4-Way Stretch Neoprene combined with high ankle support for comfort, protection, and to help keep out rocks and sand
- Extra reinforced outsole sewing around perimeter of the boot
- Pre-curved sole with arch support for maximum comfort
- Sized US Men 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14* (limited stock)
Order Based on US Men's Shoe Sizing
"Insole" measurements below are of the inside sole. Boots differ in size from other Jettribe footwear. Please note all shoe manufacturers have different standards for shoe size. Please use the Insole measurements to compare to your current footwear to confirm which size you need to order. Remember to add 1/4 inch for your Lycra Neoprene Socks.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These boots helped me master many tricks on a jet ski, they are comfortable and give you a good grip. Highly recommend these boots for anyone into jet ski free styling.
awesome easy on easy off had them for 5 hr
I've tried many and these are definitely my favorites. They don't only look great, they gives you good support and protection.
Looking for performance and style jet tribe boots are fantastic
Very comfortable and nice, feet perfectly my need.
These boots work great and are very comfortable with Jettribe socks. I always wear a size 12 in shoes. I needed a size 13 in Jettribe boots.
First time riding with boots. Loved it wished I would have purchased them a long time ago. Would have been 5 starts but the zippers were a little tough to use.