Flex Ride L-Comp Boots
New Design for 2021. An athletic shoe inspired design with marine grade materials and durability. Ideal for racers and weekend warriors!
- Air neoprene liner for comfort
- Mid-ankle support for better mobility
- TPR 3-D rubber logo on the adjustable velcro strap
- Single "Z" style closure strap (no knotted laces)
- D-Ring with Over/Under velcro closure
- 7 Point Pivot Traction Control soft rubber outsole
- Reinforced neoprene panels on sides of boot
- Wrap around abrasion resistant outer shell
- Reinforced nylon grommets for each strap
- Additional reinforced sewing around the sole perimeter
- Unisex boot, based on US Men's Sizing (sizing is slightly larger than our GRB 3.0 Boot)
- Designed to be worn with Neoprene Water Socks
Order Based on US Men's Shoe Sizing
"Insole" measurements below are of the inside sole. Flex Ride Boots differ in size from other Jettribe footwear. Please note all shoe manufacturers have different standards for shoe size. Please use the Insole measurements to compare to your current footwear to confirm which size you need to order. Remember to add 1/4 inch for your Lycra Neoprene Socks.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Quality and fit!
Shoes are comfortable and provide good protection. Easy to remove when wet.
After trying the all-new Flex ride boots, I knew they were the perfect boots for me! They have amazing grip allowing you to go into corners without any doubt about slipping. The Z style strap allows you to have a comfortable ride on the water and can be adjusted to your feet, or however you please. These shoes, are well made and perfect for racers or just your weekend mess about. They also have an athletic inspired shoe design which allows you to also look amazing when riding and walking round the pits.
Shipping was good
The shoe it self is good but the sole of both boots looks like a 5 year old stitched it together. I had to cut over lapping the edges didnt meet up at all very poor quality of workmanship just on the sole of the boot
Jettribe Reply: Thanks for the feedback. The sole is a tough sewing area. We add sewing instead of glue like most shoes for longevity reasons. We hope it will make up for itself in durability and a comfortable ride!
So I haven't actually tried them out on the water yet, but I'm very happy with my purchase so far. The shoes have nice styling to them and feel like they are well made. I usually were a 10 but decided to get a 9 since I wanted them to fit snug on my skinny feet. They look and feel like they will provide good traction and protection where needed. Once I've used them a few times i will update the review if need be. I made a video if interested https://youtu.be/fr2wYhOM-kc