Rec R-14 Ride Water Shoes - Blue / Yellow
- Rec R-14 PWC Ride Shoes are a perfect hybrid for watercraft riding and walking on shore or the launch ramp
- Race-proven Gecko Grip sole design
- Flexibility and comfort of a walking shoe, durability for a race
- Low-cut bootie is a must for any PWC rider
- PWC Manufacturers recommend lightweight, flexible footwear be worn to help protect your feet when riding
- Sizing: US Men's Shoe Sizing
Fit Chart: These shoes are sized using a Men's Size Chart
Note: The Blue/Yellow Color shoe size runs larger than a regular shoe size.
Color: Blue and Yellow
REC R-14 RIDE SHOES - BLUE / YELLOW PWC JETSKI RIDE & RACE JET SKI GEAR
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Comfortable with super soft and sticky sole. These however, are not good for anything other than casual sit down PWC riding. When doing anything aggressive (i.e. stand up ski) they are only held on with a strip of velcro that is actually on the outside of the foot. It tends to get caught and continually opens causing the shoe to come loose. The top of the shoe also is not very durable and is falling apart after 2 rides. Only good part of the shoe is the sole.