Amphib Ride Water Shoes
Jettribe Amphib Ride Shoes are a hybrid of what our customers love most about our water shoes. The top is a neoprene water shoe with a wide-point adjustable velcro strap. The Rubber TPR over-molded sole is designed to keep you on your feet and comfortable when walking from water to land. The build-in drain holes prevent water-logged feet. Run from your ski to the shore, then back again for more action on the water!
- Recreation water shoes with excellent grip and supreme comfort
- Stretchy and durable neoprene top
- TPR Rubber sole molded over the sides for extra durability
- Built in drain holes to allow water to flow through the shoe
- Adjustable wide-point velcro strap for added sizing adjustment
- Padded water-friendly inner sole for a comfortable sneaker-like feel
- PWC Manufacturers recommend lightweight, flexible footwear be worn to help protect your feet when riding
- Based on US Men's Sizing
- Unisex - for both male and female
Shoe is based on US Men's Sizing.
"Insole" measurements below are of the inside sole. Please note all shoe manufactures have different standards for shoe size. Please use the Insole measurements to compare to your current footwear to confirm which size you need to order.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
these shoes have addressed everything I hate about a typical water shoe. The lightweight neoprene top with strap fits your feet snug and the molded rubber bottom is not only ultra flexible but has several drain openings so you don't get left with squishy waterlogged feet.