Team Rider Wetsuit John - Blue / Grey
Retired Style - No additional sizes will be available
Limited Edition Series
New 2021 25th Anniversary Team Rider Wetsuits - Sold as separate John & Jackets for the first time! Designed and engineered for the riders' maximum comfort, flexibility, warmth and mobility. "S-Tec" neoprene added for improved stretch and durability. Our wetsuits are built to stretch and move with a PWC rider.
Sleeveless Wetsuit John Features Include:
- Abrasion resistant wire mesh neoprene in the seat and knees
- 2.5mm neoprene (works best for temps down to 50-55F degrees)
- "S-Tec" neoprene for improved stretch and durability
- 2.5mm side movement panels for a PWC riders needed flexibility
- Left shoulder velcro entry
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off
- All seams have an interlocking flat stitch to provide a watertight seal and maximum comfort against the skin
- Carefully selected neoprene for the right combination of thickness to retain a rider's body heat in various conditions
- PWC Manufacturers recommend wetsuits to help protect your skin and body from injury in the event of a fall
Matching Team Rider Hybrid Jacket Sold Separately
Sizing Information: Please take special care to determine the best size for your wetsuit purchase. Use your largest measurement to choose your wetsuit size. For example, if your Height and Weight are Size Large, but your Chest and Waist are a Size X-Large, then X-Large is your best wetsuit size. If you are on the high end of one size's measurements, we always encourage you to order the next larger size. The wetsuit is designed to be a tight fit. Please feel free to email, call, or contact us on Live Chat to ask your sizing questions.
Chest and Waist Measurements are the best way to determine your wetsuit size.
Return/Exchange Policy: If the size you receive still does not work for your body type/frame, returns and exchanges may be requested within 30 days of delivery for new, unused wetsuits returned in original condition and original packaging. Wetsuits must follow our wetsuit folding policy to ensure the wetsuit is not creased or damaged in shipping. Link: Wetsuit Return Instructions Returns are subject to inspection upon arrival. Wetsuits that have been used, washed, dirty, stained, or are damaged due to pet hair, smoke exposure, or creased are not eligible for a refund/exchange.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Jettribe Customer Photo Review
Hendrix and Haigen Smith love being a part of the Jet Tribe family. Racing jet skis is their favorite hobby and they love sporting Jettribe gear while doing it.