Race Skin PWC Gloves - Blue
New design for 2019, our Race Skin riding gloves are thinner and breathe better for training or long recreation rides.
- Pre-Curved fingers for Natural Grip Comfort
- 4-Way Stretch Woven Lycra (For Water Resistance)
- Quick Drying and Durability
- Silicone Throttle Grip For Non Slip Handling
- Padded & Reinforced Thumb and Palm
- Watercraft Specific Reinforced Palm
- Neoprene Cuff with TPR Logo Velcro Pull Tab
- Curved Palm for Easy Pull-On
Size Chart - Measure widest point across palm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've had several different gloves, some full finger, and some half finger. Every set of full finger gloves (these included) tend to be loose in the palm (or just before your fingers start). This causes them to move around on your hand and ends up causing blisters (typically the reason you wear gloves in the first place). Half finger gloves tend to be snug in the palm, but sometimes don't cover enough of the thumb to protect it from rubbing. When I bought these I wen't a size smaller than I would normally wear. The gloves are overall very snug, except for in the palm area. Not sure why it's so hard to make the palm snug. Still to cold here to ride, but I'm going to give them a try either way. Outside of that they seem to be nice gloves.